Do you want to know the one thing that is guaranteed to restrict your organization’s culture from becoming a High Performance Culture?
By ambiguity I mean lack of clarity across the business. CLARITY about;
- The organization’s business strategy (what we are trying to do and how)
- The organization’s purpose (why we are in business…not just to make a profit!)
- The organization’s customers (who are our customers, who are not)
- What problems do we solve for customers?
- What company culture is required to achieve the above?
- Where do I personally fit in?
- How best can I contribute?
- What do I need to change in myself or my role’s processes and systems to continue to add value?
When there is AMBIGUITY about any or all of these things across the organization; performance, productivity, and customer delight are all effected in a negative way.