The interview highlighted 20 questions they asked me to provide as a way people in leadership positions could determine if they are a ‘good boss’.
Five of these are critical to being able to lead a High Performance Culture. Check them out below. Simply answer Yes or No. The more Yes’s you score the more likely you are to be in the best position to lead your High Performance Culture.
- I have communicated clearly and repeatedly to people in my team/department what our core business is. Y – N
- I constantly remind myself and my team of the purpose of our work and why we are doing what we do (e.g., for customer results, customer service or to hit sales targets.) Y – N
- I know and live by my own set of personal values that make me reliable and consistent around my team. Y – N
- I have communicated clearly and repeatedly to people in my team/department what my expectations of them are. Y – N
- I provide regular, informal feedback on peoples’ efforts and performance. Y – N
Click HERE to read the original article and answer all 20 questions.